Integral Corporation (“Integral”) operates high-speed connections to the Internet and offers its network and computer facilities to INTEGRAL subscribers for personal, commercial and research use. During normal usage of network resources, subscribers may utilize portions of the Internet that restrict commercial or other traffic with their own Acceptable Use Policies (AUP). All INTEGRAL customers must agree to abide by all Acceptable Use Policies for any networks that they may traverse and always comply with local, state and federal laws.
Terms and Conditions
1. INTEGRAL exercises no control what-so-ever over the content of the information passing through its networks. INTEGRAL makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, as to the availability, accuracy or content of the information, products, or services it is providing. INTEGRAL also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any purpose. Warranties on equipment and/or software procured from INTEGRAL are limited to the written limited warranty that accompanies merchandise. All sales are final with no returns on equipment and/or software other than required by law. INTEGRAL will not be responsible for damages that are incurred or suffered. This includes but is not limited to, loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, misdeliveries or service interruptions caused by it's own negligence or others omissions or errors. Use of any information obtained from INTEGRAL is at user's own risk. INTEGRAL specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services.
2. Any liability of INTEGRAL including without limitation any liability for damages caused or allegedly caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to , alteration of or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence or under any other cause of action, shall be limited to the amount paid by or on behalf of the customer of INTEGRAL for the current month.
3. INTEGRAL network services may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission of any material in violation with any federal, state or local regulation is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to: Material determined to be threatening or obscene, copywrited material, or material protected by trade secret. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless INTEGRAL from any claims resulting from use of the service which damages the customer or any other party.
4. When accessing other networks connected to INTEGRAL, customer must comply with those networks AUPs.
5. The use of the Internet to transmit certain kinds of information (including without limitation, computer software and other technical data) may violate export control laws and regulations of the United States, whether that information is received abroad or by foreign nationals within the United States. Since INTEGRAL exercises no control whatsoever over the content of information passing through the Internet, the entire burden of complying with such laws and regulations rests with its customers. Customer agrees to comply with such laws and regulations and to indemnify and hold INTEGRAL harmless from any damages it may suffer resulting from any violation of the export control laws of the United States.
6. Any access to other networks connected to the Internet must comply with the rules appropriate for that other network. Use of the Internet itself may be for any lawful purpose. Use of the Internet for commercial purposes is permitted as long as this does not include any type of spam postings in USENET and spam E-Mail. Integral reserves the right to terminate services for violating these rules, and the User forfeits any and all funds paid for services and future services.
7. Any attempt to access or modify unauthorized computer system information or to interfere with normal system operations, whether on the equipment of INTEGRAL or of any computer system or network that is accessed via INTEGRAL service, will result in the immediate suspension or termination of services. These unauthorized activities include, but are not limited to: guessing at or using passwords other than customers own, accessing information that doesn't have public access permissions, and accessing any computer system on which customer or the public are not welcome.
8. Commercial posting to non-commercial newsgroups or postings which are directed to either inappropriate, unrelated or more than 10 groups is prohibited. Groups in the INTEGRAL group are not meant for posting of other service providers. Any type of spam e-mail is also prohibited.
9. The customer agrees to pay monthly invoices immediately upon receipt until the account is canceled by signed notification. The customer agrees that all prices are subject to change without notice. Only a written request to terminate service relieves you of your obligation to pay the monthly account charge. If payment remains unpaid for 15 days, a minimum late fee of $15.00 and an interest fee of 1 1/2% per month on the past due outstanding balance will be assessed (Annual percentage rate of 18%). If you default, you agree to pay INTEGRAL reasonable collection expenses, including attorney and collection agency fees.
of services requires advance 30 day written notice.
10. Cancellation of services requires advance 30 day written notice.
11. INTEGRAL reserves the right to modify, change and reformat this document as it deems necessary without the permission or consent of it's network users. Copies of the AUP will remain available upon e-mail request. Should any part of this agreement be declared invalid, or unenforceable, User agrees that all other sections or portions of the agreement remain in full force.
12. Other uses of INTEGRAL's services, networks, equipment and/or lines are considered fraudulent and a charge equal to an account's monthly fee may be charged for violations.
13. Using or traversing INTEGRALs networks constitutes full agreement and understanding of this AUP and/or any future AUP modification.
14. Service may automatically terminate if User fail to comply with any term or condition of this agreement, or in the event of termination of the service agreement with INTEGRAL.
15. Any user who has his account discontinued for non-payment will not be provided a forwarding address nor will his e-mail be forwarded.
16. All account members are subject to the usage restrictions for memory and data transfers. User agrees that he is responsible for any usage of his site and will pay compensation at the specified rate if usage exceeds allowable amounts.
17. Technical support will be provided under the specified restrictions. Technical support will be provided to support standard products related to Internet connectivity. Requests for support for other functions and products are not included in the standard connection fee.
18. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with the terms and conditions of any order submitted. Use of INTEGRALs services, networks and systems constitute acceptance of these terms.
19. User understands and agrees that User will be subject to a minimum ten (10) minute idle time cutoff where User will lose their connection in the event they do not make use of their connection for a continuous, minimum period of ten (10) minutes. User further understands and agrees that User will be subject to an eight (8) hour consecutive use cutoff, where each connected User will lose their connection in the event they exceed eight (8) consecutive hours of session time.
20. Use of
peer-to-peer services is forbidden on Integral's primary internet connections
(the Qwest T1's used in its Internet Operations). This includes Napster, LimeWire,
Gnutella, Kazaa, and any other similar bandwidth-intensive service.
20. Use of peer-to-peer services is forbidden on Integral's primary internet connections (the Qwest T1's used in its Internet Operations). This includes Napster, LimeWire, Gnutella, Kazaa, and any other similar bandwidth-intensive service.
21. Web servers,
email servers, FTP servers, are not allowed unless
specifically authorized in writing by Integral Corporation.
21. Web servers, email servers, FTP servers, are not allowedon Integral's primary internet connections (the Qwest T1's used in its Internet Operations),
unless specifically authorized in writing by Integral Corporation.
Integral's Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus service and software are offered "AS IS," and "WITH ALL FAULTS." You agree that your use of the Integral Corporations service and software will be at YOUR OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO ALL DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES DESCRIBED IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE. IN ADDITION, Integral DOES NOT WARRANT THAT Integral Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus (I) WILL DETECT, CORRECTLY IDENTIFY AND OR BLOCK ALL UNDESIRED E-MAILS OR (II) THAT THE SERVICE WILL NOT CAUSE YOUR E-MAILS TO BE DELAYED OR INADVERTANTLY LOST.
Limitation of Liability
THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY PROVISIONS OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE APPLY TO YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF Integral's Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus Services. ADDITIONALLY, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER Integral Corporation NOR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST TIME, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOOD WILL, WORK STOPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSES, EVEN IF NETSCAPE HAD BEEN ADVISED OF ITS POSSIBILITY, FOR DELAYED, LOST OR BLOCKED E-MAIL OR FOR THE FAILURE OF Integral Corporation TO DETECT, CORRECTLY IDENTIFY AND/OR BLOCK ALL UNDESIRED E-MAIL.
User agrees that use of Integral's Internet services constitutes acceptance of Integral's Acceptable Use Policy. A current version of this AUP document will be located on Integral’s web site at http://www.integralcorp.com/aup.htm. User understands that this document can and will be revised, and that User agrees to conform to this Acceptable Use Policy and any future revisions of this Acceptable Use Policy, or immediately terminate use of Integral’s services.
Copyright 1998-2005 Integral Corporation, All Rights Reserved.
(C) Copyright 1998-2005 Integral Corporation, All Rights Reserved.